Saturday 21 November 2015

Why you should live

Yesterday I was standing at the edge of my terrace, watching two ravens perched on the top of the next building.
I looked down, saw the ground.
I imagined how the ravens would react if I jumped down and died.
I looked at them both, and realised that apart from being jumped because of my sudden action, my existence or non-existence wouldn't matter to them.
The evening would continue to be as quite and refreshing as it was, and it would rain whenever the clouds would feel like peeing.
My death (if I died) wouldn't affect the scenario, until some concerned human being notices my body.
Then, I just waved my hand in the direction of one of the ravens, and it shifted its position out of fear.

That made my wish to live longer even strong. My death, or the dead me, DEFINITELY cannot make a difference in this world.

So if you want to make some difference, you LIVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment